12:30pm - 4:30pm
St Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, BC
Date: April 15, 2019
Time: 12:30 – 4:30 PM
Patient-oriented research supports patients working with research teams – bringing their knowledge and expertise to the table to help inform the what, how and impact of health research.
T4P provides research teams with exposure to existing tools and resources for patient-oriented research.
- To expose researchers/ trainees/ research support staff to helpful tools that may be used for undertaking research with patient partners.
- To provide an opportunity for researchers/trainees to network enabling potential future collaboration.
- To share information, and enable discussion, regarding the services available from the BC SUPPORT Unit.
- This event is free & lunch will be provided
- This is an interactive workshop and participants will be asked to bring a laptop to this session
- Registration required
View the event poster here.
Learn more about Tools4POR here.