8:00am - 5:00pm
Application Instructions & Contact •To apply, please fill out the EoG application form. •The application deadline is May 13, 2019. •We will review applications on a rolling basis. Acceptance into the course will be based on a first come first serve basis. •If you would like to discuss whether this workshop aligns with your learning goals and needs, please contact Melissa Courvoisier at CourvoiserM@smh.ca.
May 27 to July 19, 2019
This is a self-directed course. Participants can access all course materials and resources throughout this time at their own pace.
This is an online course designed to provide researchers, trainees and others with the knowledge and skills to design an end of grant KT plan. To help you develop your EoG KT plan, the KT Program offers the End of Grant Knowledge Translation (EoG KT) course. This online, self-directed course provides a flexible way for you to not only learn why and how to develop an effective KT plan for your grant application, but also provides the optional opportunity for you to receive feedback on your EoG KT plan from KT experts. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an end of grant KT plan
- Develop an approach to help tell the story about your research using media and social media
- Assess the impact of research publication and how to use and interpret bibliometrics and altmetrics
Note: this course will not focus on best practices in implementing practice changes, but rather focuses on disseminating research evidence. If you are interested in learning about implementing changes in practice, click here for information on our Practicing Knowledge Translation course
EoG KT course highlights:
- A flexible online course to help you set and meet your individual EoG KT learning goals and effectively develop your EoG KT plan
- Access to course webinars (asynchronous), resources, and instructors for two-months
- Participants are encouraged to move through the course at their own pace and take advantage of coaching and feedback opportunities within the two-month course
- Opportunities to connect with other professionals doing EoG KT work through online discussion forums